DREAM INSTRUCTION STEPS(From Heruka, through Leslee)
These steps are suggested to help us gather information while we sleep. They came to me on April 22, when I was struggling with some frustration over feeling like things were moving in slow motion. I’ve found them to be incerdibly helpful so far.
1. Generate a peaceful mind. Demanding won’t work. Visualize yourself already knowing how to make these dream connections. This, of all the steps, takes the most practice.
2. Place the request to meet a Being of your choice. Hold the idea of a Being very loosely… Do NOT visualize. Prepare yourself to accept whatever arises, and TRUST.
3. Place the request to recieve information. Try to hold this in the most generic terms possible. Yet have a sense of [forth] the specific feeling you wish to experience when you return ‘here’. What will ‘accomplishment’ feel like?
4. If it feels appropriate, visualize the ‘golden cord’, from your Pineal to your High Heart, especially if your mind wanders while trying to do the other steps.
5. Consider your requests: where, who, what to discuss/learn, why to meet. Choose one as a priority, in case all requests cannot be met simultaneously.
6. Request how much to recall.